Below are very quick and low-quality images of my Seattle Grunge Boxset project. Unfortunately because my graphics took much longer to complete than expected, I did not fully get to explore the potential I had hoped for for the box set project. I will revisit the project later and do it the design justice it deserves. The box and t-shirt itself are not worth showing in my opinion, but below was final development of the CD case. Again, I will revisit this later.
Grunge Boxset Packaging
Below are very quick and low-quality images of my Seattle Grunge Boxset project. Unfortunately because my graphics took much longer to complete than expected, I did not fully get to explore the potential I had hoped for for the box set project. I will revisit the project later and do it the design justice it deserves. The box and t-shirt itself are not worth showing in my opinion, but below was final development of the CD case. Again, I will revisit this later.



