Resume Building

by 9:53 AM

Resume building is one of the most painstaking processes in the entire world; in my opinion, resumes are outdated in their functionality simply because in today's market, potential employers want your resume specifically tailored to a single job position you are seeking rather than accessing your overall skill set to determine how useful you are to a company. I believe this type of resume building short-changes the skills of the employee and creates apathetic employers who hire to achieve short-term goals rather than long-term ones. I feel that specifically tailoring a resume for a single job position rather than a long-term career produces "fluffer" in a resume with grandiose words that are ultimately generic and meaningless.

With that said, below is a rough draft of my resume--totally minimized and simplified to avoid "fluffier" and cut straight to the chase with who I am and what I'm about.