Wine Bottle - Completed Images
In a prior blog entry, I discussed an idea to rebrand Standing Stone Vineyard's Vidal Ice Wine. Below are photos of the final outcome. Portfolio appropriate images to come later. To finish off the packaging design, the silver pantone image transfer graphics from Color Comps were rubbed on to the glass bottle, and to seal the quark, the tip of the bottle neck was dipped in a beautiful metallic silver bottle seal wine-wax that proved to be entirely cumbersome at times, because when dipped into the hot wax, the quark had a tendency to heat too much and crack, which leaked wine everywhere. I decided that because Standing Stone Vidal ICE is a dessert wine that would typically be paired with sweets after dinner or during small decadent finger-food gatherings, I wanted to wrap the bottle in a clear saran wrap typically seen around candies and gift baskets because, like candies and gift baskets, dessert wine is a special treat!



