Below is process development on my Egyptian Educational Boxset project. The pharaoh graphic will be the dominant graphic on my poster, as I believe it would capture the attention of a child from across the room if the poster were to hang on a classroom wall. The parchment texture below is literately a scroll of parchment that I scanned into my scanner and doctored in Photoshop. Because the ancient Egyptians wrote on parchment, the texture scan will be the background for my poster.
Egypt Collateral Poster Graphics
Below is process development on my Egyptian Educational Boxset project. The pharaoh graphic will be the dominant graphic on my poster, as I believe it would capture the attention of a child from across the room if the poster were to hang on a classroom wall. The parchment texture below is literately a scroll of parchment that I scanned into my scanner and doctored in Photoshop. Because the ancient Egyptians wrote on parchment, the texture scan will be the background for my poster.


